Things I have learned in a quarter century of RVing
1. Never lean over a sewer dump with your reading glasses in your shirt pocket.
2. Never answer a phone call from a relative just after you have hooked up a garden hose to the black water tank flusher.
3. Those damned automatic propane switchover valves work about half of the time.
4. If you empty one propane tank you need to make a large sign, "Fill the propane tank" and put it someplace.
5. Refrigerator latches were put there for a purpose.
6. If you put your hitch into the receiver but can't find the cross pin, don't be stupid enough to think that you will remember to put it in later. Trust me on this one.
7. If you have a 5th wheel trailer, lower the tailgate before you unhook the hitch.
8. Wheel chocks are your friends.
9. You can levitate amazingly heavy objects by putting them in your truck bed under the 5th wheel overhang.
10. Always check the dump valves before removing the dump cap.
11. When your friends are smiling and
pointing at you as you leave the park, they are not being friendly, they are
trying to tell you something (antenna up, steps down, sewer hose dragging....)
Return to N7CFO homepage